Imagine having access to a locum physician…a billing expert…a marketing consultant…a practice operations expert and more, just when you need it for one flat monthly fee.
Radiation Business Solutions offers a new way to enhance your radiation oncology program. Pro Re Nata is a flexible, subscription-based service that gives you just the services you need, just when you need them.
Available services include:
• Locum tenens Radiation Oncologist coverage (up to 80 hours per year; additional hours available for an extra fee)
• Radiation Oncologist resource to handle peer-to-peer review calls with insurance companies
• Access to RBS billing and coding experts for help with revenue cycle questions
• 1 Revenue cycle audit per year
• Operational efficiency audits
• Marketing and strategy consulting
• New center development planning
• Managed care or hospital contracting assistance
• Equipment procurement consulting
• Physician succession planning
Other oncology-specific services as requested
There are no long term commitments – pay on a month to month basis and cancel at any time. Interested in adding a full lineup of diverse experts to your team? With Pro Re Nata, you can!
You think your billing team is catching every code and collecting every dollar due for your hard work – but how can you be sure? RBS can perform an objective audit of your revenue cycle processes and procedures.
We don’t just give you the results and say “good luck,” we meet with you to give you a suggested implementation plan, with actionable items that you can put into place to improve compliance and revenue flow. Then we’ll follow up in a few months to ensure that you have been able to put the solutions to work and retrain if needed.
Through our Pro Re Nata program, clients are able to use a portion of their purchased consulting time for up to one revenue cycle audit per year.