Radiation Business Solutions offers an array of services to enhance your oncology program. Our oncology experts have decades of experience in all types of settings: academic hospitals, community cancer centers, private practice, and critical access hospitals, as well as freestanding centers.
Some of our consulting services include:
While a regular review of your billing process is essential for your bottom line, we believe that it is even more critical for your patients.
An effective revenue cycle program reduces the number of unnecessary denials, ensures that patients are paying the correct amount out of pocket, and, ultimately, reduces patient financial anxiety. We’d love to help you ensure that your patients are getting the very best care for their financial journey as your team puts forth for their clinical care!
RBS will review the processes that occur within the revenue cycle as well as audit the medical records for compliance and accuracy.
Our expert auditors will review the following aspects of your process:
• Insurance verification and benefit assessment
• Prior authorization and financial clearance
• Financial counseling
• Documentation and CMS compliance
• Charge capture
• Coding and billing accuracy
• Chargemaster review
• Collections and denial management
• Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) / best practice metrics
For more information on RBS services contact us using the form below.
Does your team feel like they need more help? Have you hired more staff, but the work is still not getting completed? Are your staff practicing at the top of their licensure? Is it impossible to get approval for a new FTE?
Let RBS perform a thorough and detailed Operational Assessment.
We’ll review the following aspects of your practice:
• Staffing benchmarks and productivity
• Capacity analysis and optimal throughput
• Patient access
• Process flow and space analysis
• Organizational structure and reporting relationships
• Patient satisfaction
• Policy and procedures
• Job descriptions
In the ever-changing reimbursement environment, even the best internal billing team may have trouble keeping up with the latest guidelines. The business of radiation oncology is specialized and is best learned from qualified experts in the field.
Our team can provide onsite and remote training for your team on billing and coding guidelines to ensure that your practice is compliant, and following the very latest rules and regulations.
Staff turnover is expensive and leadership turnover even more so.
Our experts in leadership development and executive mentorship offer an option for you or your team. Leadership Development can increase employee morale and retention, improve productivity, promote better decision making, build better teams, and train future leaders in your company who have a management style that is conducive to a positive working atmosphere.
As a part of our process, our experts will:
• Assess the capabilities, strengths, and weaknesses of the current leader(s)
• Develop a Leadership Development Plan using external resources and internal mentoring to assist with successful retention of the current leader(s)
• Coaching in regards to negotiation, change management, and communication
• Hardwire accountability measures
• Assist with evaluation of current staff to determine viable candidates for promotion instead of external recruitment
• Create Action Plans and Key Performance Indicators that are measurable and with defined time horizons
With all of the advertising and marketing options available today, it’s easy to throw money away on ads that do not target the right consumers.
Let our team of marketing experts develop a strategic marketing plan for you, helping you to reach the patients who need your services.
Our marketing strategy process includes:
• Audit of existing marketing collaterals (if available)
• Thorough market review to identify where your targeted patients are located and what channels they frequent
• Detailed 12-month marketing plan built to work within your budget
We can give you a blueprint for a marketing plan that works, and we can even do the heavy lifting – from website development to social media content, to advertising and collateral development.
Our marketing services will connect you with patients who need your services.
Physician succession planning must begin before providers reach retirement age. This is especially true for oncologists that own their practice and equipment.
Our experts have proven success in assisting practices with succession planning. This expertise allows for objectivity, assistance with recruitment as well as coordinating the interview process. Providers can focus on patient care while experts oversee this time-consuming process.
When negotiating an employment agreement, it helps to have someone with extensive industry knowledge on your side. RBS has effectively negotiated hospital employment agreements for many physicians, resulting in better terms and better reimbursement. For a flat fee, we will review your employment offer and negotiate the agreement on your behalf, getting you the best deal possible.
RBS can work on your behalf to negotiate the best price possible on new equipment. We have relationships with all of the major vendors and are often able to leverage our size and scale to your advantage.
RBS is able to provide all of these services and more to help your practice thrive. With our broad experience and wide range of expertise, we can develop a custom solution to meet your practice needs. Contact us today to learn more!